Tuesday, December 23, 2008

it's the last day!!

I can never work on the last work day of the year.

I fidget, I walk about, I get excited, I count the hours, I count the minutes.....actually I'd just go anything to take my mind off counting down so time can pass faster and I can go home. But here I am at 7.47pm waiting for UncleJocules to finish interview so we can have our customary farewell drink of the year. UncleJillu is MIA this year as he has gone off much earlier to head to Ozzieland and NZ.

So stupid right? Counting down the time and then sitting here waiting for alcohol. Sheesh!!

Anyway...... my desk is now super clean cause I put all useless paper for recycling, threw away all the junk I've collected on my desk, clean it and now it's dust free and smells of baby powder as I have used up a whole packet of Johnson & Johnson's baby wipes to wipe my desk and everything that's sitting on it. Ahhhhhhhhhh :-)

9 more sleeps till I see Oscar ....... I can't wait!!

Merry Christmas everyone and have a fantastic holiday & New Year.

Hugs & kisses & all the chrismassy joy... Xx

3 comments:

Josie said...

Happy Holiday Mich! *Hug!

Who is tAuRus?? said...

Happy New Year to you too Michiee!!

Demon said...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!