Monday, February 02, 2009

singapore

It’s February already!! Funny how when I was waiting for February to come time seems to crawl but now that it’s February I look back and realise that it isn't that bad afterall!

It has been pretty manic since November ... packing, sorting out applications, closing bank accounts, travelling – honestly I felt like a zombie, going through a day at a time. So yeah, here I am now, permanently living and working in Singapore. And guess what – I don’t even need to fill in the immigration card to get in to Singapore anymore!

I’m still getting used to the fact that I’m actually living here. It hasn’t totally sunk in yet that I have moved out of my home in Malaysia and that I am now at a different phase in life. It’s going to be a pretty different ride this year but I’m really excited and totally enjoying the journey. I guess good things happen when the timing is right and everything just feels so right now. :-)

I must say though after 5 trips to and fro to bring my stuff over, I’m feeling more at home now that I have 1/3 of my clothes and shoes over! I counted yesterday.......I now have 29 pairs of my shoes in Singapore already (I brought in 8 pairs when I flew back yesterday! Haha!!) and I’m feeling more like I’ve moved here now. Mum & dad even gave me an entire Queen Cookware to take over so we now have a pretty complete kitchen and with pretty much the same pots and pans I’ve been used to at home too! Am also super excited cause they booked their tickets to come over in March and I can’t wait for us to show them around.

Anyway, photos to come soon once I’ve unpacked and sorted everything out (and when I’m not feeling too lazy). Still learning my way around Singapore but it’s really quite exciting!

AND I'm going for my first ever concert tomorrow (thanks babe!!) - The Prodigy. So so so excited!!

1 comment:

Who is tAuRus?? said...

am looking forward to seeing those photos babe! good to hear u're doing great :) *hugs*