Wednesday, September 10, 2008

what a week...

Today's only the MIDDLE of the week and I'm already wondering where I got the energy to last till today.

I met up with an old friend (who happens to be my ex ex ex boss, the guy who gave me my first job!) at American Chillis at Bangsar on Monday night - ended up drinking shitloads of Heineken after having no breakfast, soup only for lunch and no dinner. So clever, so hero I tell you!! Hugged the toilet bowl puking that night, and did the same the next morning. Practially forced myself to get out of bed, to shower and then to drive to work. I had to have breakfast and even walking to have breakfast the sun hurt my eyes and my head (which by the way sounded like it had a rave party in it the whole day). I think I had a little bit of hangover. -_-

Tuesday night I joined the rest of the gang at a badminton court next to Sime Darby Convention Centre (which I never knew existed) to play...............* drumroll * ........... b-a-d-m-i-n-t-o-n!!!! I have not held a raquet since I was like 8 or 9 years old (I am NOT being sarcastic). I surprised myself as I could still whack the shuttlecock after all these years. But needless to say I woke up the next morning feeling.....like I just got beaten up. I keep reminding myself of how much I had sweated and that makes me feel like the pain is all worth it. haha

Wednesday night (like just now) we spent our time at our usual watering hole, La Bodega. I finished my vodka bottle which I parked there (ok la, not much left la) but I only got home around 11. So imagine how long we were there......

I lead such a fulfilling and healthy lifestyle. I should write a book about living life.

Not!!!!

How lah?!!!

9 comments:

Who is tAuRus?? said...

How watttt?? As long as you're happy ok!!! *wink*

Josie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Who is tAuRus?? said...

Shut up Josie! I sooooo knew it was you!!! Hello, i'm quite the happened ok! (ppl happening, i happened already). My 3 friends are not fixed ok! They change from time to time depending on who is free to hang out with me. ahhahahaha

Josie said...

and at least you got things to do ok. Not like taurus and her errmmm...3 friends.

mishy mashy said...

hoi u ppl tak payah kerja kah? :P :P

Who is tAuRus?? said...

Life is bliss here... muahahahha

Demon said...

yaaawwwnnn....

mishy mashy said...

shoo! go yawn on your own page!!

Demon said...

How living in Kiasu land coming along?