Monday, August 25, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUTTERCUPTJIN!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TJIN!!!

Since BubbleKris is temporarily MIA, I shall do the honour of the public announcement. Girl, you’re officially like 28 YEARS young like the rest of us!!! Anyway I shall write for both me and BubbleKris because I am sure she will say the same to you. :-)

Woman, good times, bad times, happy times, sad times, funny times….we’ve been in each other’s lives for soooooooo long. The wrong haircuts, weird outfits, wrong boyfriends, weird boyfriends, right boyfriends….the parties, the gossip sessions, the sister get togethers, the skipping classes, the cooking sessions…we’ve been through quite a bit haven’t we?

I don’t know how I would have pull through all these years without you and BubbleKris; the both of you have been such a steady, constant pillar of strength for me and all I can say is I must have really done something soooo right in my past life to deserve the BOTH of you in my life.

Thank you for being the annual photographer for all my birthday parties. Thank you for being there through my puking sessions on my birthday EVERY year. Thank you (not) for taking photos of me peeing in the toilet. Thank you for coming up with the Spaghetti ala TjinMich recipe with me. Thank you for being the best co-chef for the world’s best nasi goreng sambal belacan letup with me. Thank you for being there when I was sobbing my eyes out. Thank you for being supportive when I’m happy and when I needed it. Thank you for laughing with me all these years and for being there with me to find the humour in life. Thank you for just being you and for being my sister / my “lookalike”.

I’m not going to write much, I could go on and on about how I feel about the both of you and our friendship / sisterhood but I think you already know. So here’s a series of 0.0005% of the photos we have taken over the years.

Anyway Happy Birthday again woman, you truly deserve all the happiness in the world.


taken in 2001 at Northbridge, Perth


in 2006 @ eccentric opening

hehe...one of our many random tipsy photos


we just loooove the camera don't we


honestly one of the BEST outings we had, @ souled out, hartamas


partners in crime....organisers for Kristy's "sorry we're too busy to do anything this year" surprise party


we even make toilet rolls look fashionable haha... @ kristy's hen nite


getting ready for kristy's big day


@ kristy's wedding dinner


BabyRenee's godmas...


2005 @ finnegans, hartamas


the legendary souled out photo


in 2006, tsb, bangsar


with part of kristy's indecent cake


the bond.....and the epitome of what friendships should be

We love you woman!

1 comment:

Kristy Geraldine said...

Yes, Tjin...so sorry I cldn't blog for you when I said I would...but Mich did a great job in blogging for both of us. I would have written exactly the same thing...and added in "We've been through so many chapters of life...from college, to work, to boyfriends, and weddings and husbands and now...even babies and motherhood. This just goes to show how long we've been in each other's lives and we will stick together as sisters forever"

muaks muaks...love you both!