Tuesday, June 17, 2008

babyrenée's baby shower

ButtercupTjin and I threw BubbleKris and Babyrenée a baby shower on Saturday….just a small get together for close friends and BubbleKris’s family. A baby shower is a baby shower lah – of course it was all nice and sweet and happy. Can’t wait for Babyrenée s birth….she’s soooooooo going to be spoilt rotten by all of us :-) By the way, for those who don’t know yet ButtercupTjin and I are the appointed Godmummies to Babyrenée!! How exciting is that!

And since we’re talking about Babyrenée can I just express how happy I am (and I think I speak for MANY) that BubbleKris is the one naming her and not Bubble’sFattyHubby? He came up with some pretty er…… ‘unconventional’ names initially which none of us thought was socially acceptable. It’s so unacceptable we roll our eyes each time it’s mentioned and all of us as if by instinct give him this look: “-_-“

BubbleKris, have I told you, you are absolutely glowing and you are one hot mama!! I might be biased because I love you to bits but really you are!!

Anyway some photos!!


cutesy baby cupcakes baked by Naddy!



baby socks individually wrapped




hehe trained from young...



cool baby bibs



she'll wear this when ButtercupTjin and I are not around of course..



see how the papa is controlling his happiness after seeing all things pink



Bubble'sFattyHubby reacting to more pink stuff... (p/s she's so not going to be a biker chick ok!! You forget who her mum and her godmas are kah?)



adorable idol



here, the closest pic we can get of Babyrenée :-)

1 comment:

Kristy Geraldine said...

Check out the intercom button, man! But once again, thanks girls so much for organising the whole thing. Love you to bits too!!! Hugs!