Saturday, May 10, 2008

thank you....

Due to the drama the last week, I have had no mood whatsoever to even think about my birthday this year. If news were bad there would simply be no celebration at all. But lucky me, things turned out ok....at abt 11am or so I had the good news.

I couldn't control my emotions and burst out crying. Happy tears of course. I know this sounds a tad bit dramatic but I felt like I was given a second chance. I felt like that was a warning to me that something in my life needed to change and most importantly it was like a wake up call for me to value what I always took for granted, even if I subconsciously took it for granted. Shouldn't be dwelling on bad news, what's most important is things are ok and I intend to keep it that way.


Anyway, ended up in LaBodega the usual watering hole for a couple of pre dinner drinks and was supposed to go for a "Brother's dinner", just me and the 2 uncles....but ended up drinking crazy amount of different shots and cocktails with quite a few of them from work and by 10pm we gave up and had tapas and paella there instead. I was massively tipsy but definitely not anywhere close to the drunken states I was in the last errmm....5-8 years??? So, I see that as a sign of improvement (or maturity) hehe...

I also wanna thank all my friends and family for sending me the Facebook msgs, emails and SMSs.....I love you all!! I really do!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! I'm still feeling all warm and fuzzy from yesterday!!


My birthday cake!!


This was on LaBodega's board (they change it everyday)....I sent it to someone....I hope the message is understood

Okay, BubbleKris... I just read your blog (hehe girl, I've decided to use the names you use for us on your blog....but betcha never heard one for you, huh??)...and your post made me cry!! Anyway I just want to say I love you too girl!! I'm still sniffling!!! Can't wait for ButtercupTjin to get her ass back so we can finally have a get-together! Xx

No comments: