Friday, January 04, 2008

arrrrghhhhhhh

Today is one of those days where I feel so frustrated and confused that I’m literally rooted to where I’m sitting…unable to move and I feel as if I did, I didn’t know what to do and where to go.

If I was forced at gun point to come up with a resolution for this year it will be to nurture a non existent trait in me – INDIFFERENCE. While I sometimes can get away by looking like I am, but truth is I AM NOT. I envy the people who can change to this mode whenever they want and have a million justifications for them to stay that way.

I have no problems coming up with the reasons – my biggest problem is trying to conjure that feeling and mood!! And my even bigger problem is dealing with people who CAN switch to that mode TOWARDS me. Arghhhhh!! That makes me twitch and every fibre of my body just wants to screaaaammmm!!!


Arrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey mich, happy new year.. interesting blog, i will continue to read your rantings.. :)

have a fruitful 2008! good things will happen for ya i am sure!
i miss ya heaps.